While working on harmony with the surrounding environment and regional revitalization
As one of the world's leading wind power developers, we are still promoting numerous businesses.
The Eurus Energy Group was the first in the U.S. to enter the wind power generation business in 1986, and since then has been developing its business in various countries in Europe, including the U.K., Italy and Spain.
In addition to the construction of Japan's first wind farm, we have also begun wind power generation operations in the Asia-Pacific and Africa.
As one of the world's leading wind power developers, we are continuing to pursue numerous businesses. The Eurus Energy Group has consistently promoted its business from a long-term perspective, from the development of site surveys to the operation of power plants. It has accumulated outstanding development and operational know-how in Eurus Energy, and it has received high acclaim both in Japan and overseas.
In the future, Eurus Energy will continue to play a role in protecting the global environment, while striving to harmonize with the surrounding environment and revitalize the local community with the aim of soundly operating power generation facilities.
Eurus Energy Group's projects in 4 regions and 13 countries at a glance.Our Project list
Flow 01 Project planning/ research
- 01Location Survey
- Identification of a promising location
- Collection of wind and sunlight data
- Study of geographic conditions(natural and social environment)
- Estimation of number and size of facilities to be installed
- 02Wind Study(wind power generation)
- Observation of wind conditions
- Assessment of wind characteristics and generating capacity
- Initial study of economic viability
- 03Basic Design
- Determination of exact locations for facilities
- Feasibility study(financing, etc.)
- Selection of equipment manufacturer
Flow 02 Consultation/ various procedures/ certification acquisition
- 01 Consultations for Transmission of Electricity and Presentation of Business Summary
- Consultations with electricity companies, etc. about connection to transmission lines and trading electricity
- Presentation of business summary to the local parties involved
- 02Approval Procedures
- Environmental impact assessment(noise, radio wave interference, visual impact, effect on plants and animals, etc.)
- Forest Act
- Agricultural Land Act
- Act for Improvement of Agricultural Promotion Areas
- Building codes
- Aviation Act
- Coast Act
- Various ordinances, etc.
- Obtaining relevant necessary approvals from METI
Flow 03 Design, Construction
- Surveying work, geological analysis
- Facility design, construction design, construction planning, and transportation planning
- Facility transportation
- Civil engineering work
- Facility installation
- Electrical construction work
- Test operation and inspection
Flow 04 Operation and Maintenance
- 01Operation and Maintenance
- Supervision of operation conditions
- Facility maintenance