While working in harmony with the surrounding environment and regional revitalization
As one of the world's leading wind power developers, we have been engaged in a variety of business strategies related to renewable energy.
The Eurus Energy Group was one of the first companies to enter the wind power generation business in the United States in 1986, and has consistently expanded worldwide since that time. With extensive development and investment experience in European markets such as the United Kingdom, Italy and Spain, Eurus also constructed the first wind farm in Japan in 1999. In more recent years, we also established wind generation operations in the Asia-Pacific region and Africa.
Eurus is also engaged in a variety of other business strategies related to renewable energy.
Eurus Energy Group consistently focuses our business strategy on long-term perspectives. This philosophy is applied from the creation of early project site surveys, and continues throughout the lifetime operation of our power plants. Our approach has allowed Eurus Energy to accumulate development and operational know-how, which has built our reputation both in Japan and throughout the global markets in which we do business.
Looking toward the future, Eurus Energy intends to continue dedicating our mission to the protection of the global environment, while also striving to benefit the local communities through prudent development and operation of our power generation facilities.
Eurus Energy Group's projects in
108 Projects in 15 countries and regions around the world
Flow 01 Project planning/ research
- 01Location Survey
- Identification of a promising location
- Collection of wind and sunlight data
- Study of geographic conditions(natural and social environment)
- Estimation of number and size of facilities to be installed
- 02Wind Study(wind power generation)
- Observation of wind conditions
- Assessment of wind characteristics and generating capacity
- Initial study of economic viability
- 03Basic Design
- Determination of exact locations for facilities
- Feasibility study(financing, etc.)
- Selection of equipment manufacturer
Flow 02 Consultation/ various procedures/ certification acquisition
- 01 Consultations for Transmission of Electricity and Presentation of Business Summary
- Consultations with electricity companies, etc. about connection to transmission lines and trading electricity
- Presentation of business summary to the local parties involved
- 02Approval Procedures
- Environmental impact assessment(noise, radio wave interference, visual impact, effect on plants and animals, etc.)
- Forest Act
- Agricultural Land Act
- Act for Improvement of Agricultural Promotion Areas
- Building codes
- Aviation Act
- Coast Act
- Various ordinances, etc.
- Obtaining relevant necessary approvals from METI
Flow 03 Design, Construction
- Surveying work, geological analysis
- Facility design, construction design, construction planning, and transportation planning
- Facility transportation
- Civil engineering work
- Facility installation
- Electrical construction work
- Test operation and inspection
Flow 04 Operation and Maintenance
- 01Operation and Maintenance
- Supervision of operation conditions
- Facility maintenance
Eurus Energy Group