Using our experience and know-how in the wind power generation business accumulated so far as solar power generation is used, we are working together to develop the photovoltaic power generation business globally.
Photovoltaic power generation, which is expected to increase in supply with wind power generation.
From the selection of candidate sites to the construction and operation of power plants, there are many points in common with wind power generation.
The Eurus Energy Group began operating solar power plants in South Korea in 2008, using the experience and know-how it has accumulated in wind power generation projects to date.
Since then, the Group has been working together to develop solar power operation globally, including the construction of one of the world's largest mega-solar power plants in California, USA.
Eurus Energy is aggressively developing its solar power operation as another pillar of wind power generation.
Taking advantage of the experience and know-how
we have accumulated in our wind power generation business,
Cultivate new possibilities for mega-solar.Our Project list
Flow 01 プロジェクトの企画・調査
- 01Location Survey
- Identification of a promising location
- Collection of wind and sunlight data
- Study of geographic conditions(natural and social environment)
- Estimation of number and size of facilities to be installed
- 02Sunlight Study(photovoltaic power generation)
- Observation of sunlight conditions
- Assessment of sunlight characteristics and generating capacity
- Initial study of economic viability
- 03Basic Design
- Determination of exact locations for facilities
- Feasibility study(financing, etc.)
- Selection of equipment manufacturer
Flow 02 協議・各種手続き・認定取得
- 01 Consultations for Transmission of Electricity and Presentation of Business Summary
- Consultations with electricity companies, etc. about connection to transmission lines and trading electricity
- Presentation of business summary to the local parties involved
- 02Approval Procedures
- Environmental impact assessment(noise, radio wave interference, visual impact, effect on plants and animals, etc.)
- Forest Act
- Agricultural Land Act
- Act for Improvement of Agricultural Promotion Areas
- Building codes
- Aviation Act
- Coast Act
- Obtaining relevant necessary approvals from METI
Flow 03 Design, Construction
- Surveying work, geological analysis
- Facility design, construction design, construction planning, and transportation planning
- Facility transportation
- Civil engineering work
- Facility installation
- Electrical construction work
- Test operation and inspection
Flow 04 Operation and Maintenance
- 01Operation and Maintenance
- Supervision of operation conditions
- Facility maintenance